ATTENTION! PRODUCT WARNINGS ARE LISTED BELOW:
CHILDREN MUST NOT OPERATE THE DEVICE WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
DO NOT OPERATE THE DEVICE IN THE PRESENCE OF FLAMMABLE GASES OR FUMES.
DO NOT PLACE FINGERS, HAIR, OR OTHER APPENDAGES ON OR NEAR MOVING PARTS OF THE PRODUCT.
KEEP PETS AWAY FROM TEMI.
WARNING Chemical Exposure: Do not allow battery liquid to come into contact with skin or eyes. If contact occurs, wash the affected area with ample water and promptly seek medical advice.
WARNING Fire or Explosion Hazard: Do not crush or dismantle battery packs. Do not place the battery pack near any heat source or in direct sunlight. Do not incinerate or short-circuit the battery pack. Do not subject batteries to mechanical shock.
Please read our additional product warnings below. Failure to follow these warnings shall invalidate our limited warranty.
- temi is intended to operate and be stored indoors, in a dry environment and on dry, flat flooring only. Operating or storing temi under different conditions may result in damage to the product.
- temi is designed to operate and be stored in temperature between 32 °F to 104 °F (O °C to 40 °C). Operation or storage outside of this range may result in damage to the product.
- Do not operate the device in the presence of flammable gases or fumes. Operation of any electrical instrument in such an environment constitutes a definite safety hazard.
- Take care while handling temi. Do not apply any physical pressure or impact on temi when operating the device.
- When your temi is running, do not place your fingers, hair, or other appendages on or near moving parts such as temi’s neck, LIDAR, or its wheels.
- Children under the age of 13 must not use or interact in any way with temi without adult supervision at all times.
- Do not leave pets unattended around temi.
- Before using temi’s autonomous navigation mode (follow, go-to, patrol or telepresence), make sure to clear the floor of small objects.
- Never place a child or a pet on temi’s tray or base.
- Do not place hot drinks, liquids in open containers, or flammable or fragile objects on temi’s tray.
- When temi is moving, ensure that you and other persons or animals are a safe distance of at least 2 feet from the device at all times.
- Keep temi away from steep drops such as stairs, ledges and slopes.
- Do not intentionally drive temi into people, animals, or objects.
- Do not tie anything to temi or use it to drag objects, pets or people.
- Do not accessorize temi or cover temi with any fabrics, tapes or paint.
- Be wary of driving temi over wires, thresholds and shaggy rugs as they may harm temi’s wheels or motor.
- Do not point direct light or lasers at temi as it may damage the performance of the sensors.
- Do not manually move temi while it is in autonomous navigation mode (follow, go-to, patrol or telepresence).
- Do not break, scratch, paint or draw on temi’s screen.
- Keep temi on ground surfaces. Do not place temi on chairs, tables, counters etc.
- Keep temi in an upright position at all times.
- Do not use in complete darkness.
- Do not stand or place anything on the Home Base.
- Do not handle temi or the Home Base with wet hands or fluids.
- To clean temi, wipe it with a clean, lint-free cloth. Do not spray or pour liquids onto temi. Avoid harsh cleaners.
- Always disconnect temi from the Home Base before cleaning or maintaining it.
- Before cleaning the Home Base, make sure to disconnect the power cord.
- Do not disassemble temi or the Home Base. Refer servicing only to qualified and authorized personnel.
- If you notice any missing, broken or falling parts, stop using immediately and contact customer support.
- Do not use temi if the seal on the product box is open or damaged when you receive it. Contact customer support.
- Temi comes with a region approved power supply cord. Do not use any other power supply cord. If the cord or jack is damaged, it must be replaced. For replacement cords, please contact Customer Care.
- The Home Base is designed to be plugged into a 100-240 V 50/60 Hz standard outlet.
- If you live in an area prone to electrical storms, it is recommended that you use additional surge protection on the power outlet to which the Home Base cable is connected.
- Use temi with installed battery only. Battery replacement is to be performed only by official temi customer service.
- Do not disassemble or modify the battery. The battery contains safety and protection devices, which, if damaged, may cause the battery to generate heat, explode or ignite.
- Do not immerse the battery pack in any liquid.
- WARNING Chemical Exposure: Do not allow battery liquid to come into contact with skin or eyes. If contact occurs, wash the affected area with ample water and promptly seek medical advice. Immediately contact temi support center.
- WARNING Fire or Explosion Hazard: Do not crush or dismantle battery packs. Do not place the battery pack near any heat source or in direct sunlight. Do not incinerate or short-circuit the battery pack. Do not subject batteries to mechanical shock.
- Contact your local waste management authority for battery recycling and disposal regulations in your area.