Last updated: June 10, 2023
Robotemi Ltd (“temi”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of its users (“User(s)”, “your”, “you”, “data subject(s)”, or “Vistor(s)”,) and its clients (“Client(s)” or “Distributer(s)”), and is committed to protecting your privacy and the personal information that you share with us through the use of our website found at https://www.robotemi.com (the “Website” or “Site”), our web and mobile app (the “temi center” or “App”( and our temi robot software (the “Software”, or “temi robot”, collectively with the Site, and the temi center the “Services”).
If you would like to learn more about temi’s region-specific processing of personal data, you can go directly below to the applicable notices for individuals in the EEA, California, Virginia, Canada, Brazil, China, Singapore or Japan.
Content – Our Services do not contain inappropriate content. Nevertheless, we use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection and retention of data subjects.
- Applicable Privacy Laws means any applicable privacy or other law to the extent applicable to our operation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR); European Union Member State laws, rules and guidelines implementing or supplementing the GDPR, as amended from time to time and to the extent applicable to our Company’s operation and our Services; the California Privacy Right Act of 2020, Cal. Civ. Code §§ 1798.100 et. Seq, (CPRA) to the extent applicable; the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act, H.B. 2307, 2021 Gen. Assemb., Reg. Sess. Va. 2021 (VCDPA) to the extent applicable; the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c 5 (PIPEDA) to the extent applicable; Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector (Quebec), R.S.Q., c. P-39.1 (Law 25) to the extent applicable; the Personal Information Protection Law of the People’s Republic of China (PIPL) to the extent applicable; Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) to the extent applicable; the Israeli Privacy Law – 1981 and any regulations enacted thereunder including the Privacy Protection Regulations (Transfer of Data to Databases Abroad), 5761-2001 and Privacy Protection Regulations (Data Security), 5777-2017 and any applicable guidelines, standards and/or instructions published by the Israeli privacy authority in effect from time to time relating to data security and data privacy.
- Minor refers to a data subject underage (under 16 years or less depending on the legal jurisdiction applicable), which processing his/her personal data is only lawful if parent or guardian consent has been obtained.
- Data Controller refers to the person, organization, public authority, agency, or other body who, either alone or with others, determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any Personal Data is to be processed, and defines the controls required for such processing.
- Data Processor refers to any person or organization (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who undertakes the processing of Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject refers to an individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- Data Subject Consent refers to the Data Subject’s approval or agreement for an activity to take place, having considered the benefits and risks of the activity. For consent to be valid, the data subject needs to be informed, have the capacity and knowledge to decide, and to have given their consent voluntarily.
- Distributor refers to a company or individual that purchases and sells products or services from the Company. The Distributor may collect, use, and share personal information about customers or clients to facilitate the distribution of products or services.
- Non-Personal Data means information that does not personally identify you and does not reveal your specific identity as an individual, such as anonymized information.
- Processing refers to any operation which is performed upon or applied to personal data, whether undertaken manually or by automated means, including its acquisition, organization, storage, retrieval, consultation, amendment, availability, disclosure, erasure, or destruction.
- Subprocessor shall mean any entity appointed by us or by one of our sub-processors, to Process Personal Data on our behalf or on behalf of that sub-processor, excluding any employee of y or of our sub-processor or of any such appointed person but including any contractor or affiliate of the foregoing.
- The terms “Controller“, “Processor“, “Sub-Processor”, “Data Subject“, “Personal Data“, “Processing” (and/or “Process“), “Personal Data Breach”, the “Union”, “Member State” and “Special Categories of Personal Data” shall have the meanings given in the EU Data Protection Law. The terms “Business”, “Business Purpose”, “Consumer”, “Service Provider”, “Third Party” or “Contractor” shall have the same meaning as in the CPRA. To the extent that CPRA applies, the term “Controller” shall also mean “Business”, and “Processor” shall also mean “Service Provider”, “Contractor” or “Third Party”.
This Policy was originally written in English. If you are reading a translation and it conflicts with the English language version, please note that the English language version prevails.
Data Controller, Data Processor and Data Processing Officer
Data Controller: Under the Applicable Privacy Laws, temi is the Data Controller concerning Personal Data processing through the Website.
Data Processor: Concerning temi’s Software and the temi center which we provide through our Distributers and/or Authorized Dealers and/or Clients, temi is the Data Processor.
Data Processing Officer (DPO): If you wish to contact us concerning this Policy, you are welcome to do so through the above address or by email to our DPO as follow:
For EU region: email@example.com
For US region: firstname.lastname@example.org
For China region: email@example.com
For general: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our main registered office is:
Menachem Begin 156 Tel Aviv, Israel 6492108
The Types of Personal Data That We Collect
We collect personal information about you in several different ways. In this section, we will explain the various ways in which we collect personal information about you and how this information will be used.
This Policy refers to information of the first nature and can be collected in one of the following ways:
Data you provide us directly:
Submitting information to us is optional in certain cases and required in others, depending on the Service you choose to use or access and whether you are a Customer or a User. This category includes one or more of the following data categories:
- Contact details. We may process your contact details (such as name, email address, phone number) if you submitted those to us when applying to us concerning our Services or when reaching out to our support services, as further described below.
Purpose: We use this information, based on your consent and our legitimate interest, for the purpose for which it was provided, respectively, including, responding to your inquiry and providing you with the support or information you have requested.
Retention: We retain such information for as long as needed to provide you with the inquiry requested or as required under applicable law. We may use third-party services to help us provide this service. Hence your data will be shared with them only for processing, tracking, and addressing your request.
- Signing up and registration. Our Services require registration and signing up to a user account in the temi center. If you choose to do so, you will be asked to submit some information such as your phone number. Your phone number together with a QR code will use for authentication and authorization purposes. This information will be used to uniquely connect your account with you, your device (pc or mobile), and your usage and for account authentication and security purposes.
Purpose: We use your account information to assign an account to you, secure your access to your account, and provide you with access to your activity and the ability to manage it directly.
Retention: We retain account information for as long as you are a User of the Product, and so long as the Account Information is required to provide you with the Services or, as required by any applicable law.
- Providing the services. We require you to set up a user account to provide our Software Services. We collect data such as your address, name, email, phone number, list of contact you choose to add, list of media files you choose to add.
Retention: We retain account information for as long as you are a User of the Product, and so long as the Account Information is required to provide you with the Services or, as required by any applicable law.
- Newsletter subscription. If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we may process your personal data, including your email address, for the purpose of sending you our newsletter and other promotional communications.
Purpose: We process your personal data based on your consent to provide you with our newsletter and promotional communications. These communications may include updates on our products, services, and special offers that we believe may be of interest to you.
Retention: We will retain your personal data for as long as you remain subscribed to our newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the footer of our emails, or by contacting us directly.
- Purchasing and payment information. When you order our Product, buying our merchandise or register for the App, we may collect and process certain payment information, including your full name, email address, credit card number, expiration date, bank account information, billing address, activation code, and similar information. We also use this information to share purchase confirmations, notifications, support and product notices. Please note that depending on the product your purchase and the payment method you choose, your Payment Information will be collected either by third-party payment processors.
Purposes: We collect and process your Payment Information in order to fulfill your orders and process payments for our services. We may use third-party payment vendors to securely process and store your Payment Information in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
Retention: We will retain your Payment Information for as long as necessary to complete your order and process your payment. We may also retain your Payment Information as required by applicable law or to resolve disputes.
Schedule Training Appointment. We offer our Clients the option to schedule training sessions through a third-party vendor in order to enhance their experience with temi‘s Services. In order to schedule a training appointment, your email address will be collected.
Purpose: Your personal data is collected for the purpose of scheduling and conducting training sessions with you, as well as to communicate with you about the scheduling and logistics of the training.
Retention: Your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable law.
- Camera and Video Functionality. The temi robot may be equipped with a camera to provide users with video functionality. This is an optional setting that is the responsibility of temi robot users only. temi is not responsible for any video usage. The purpose of the camera and video functionality is to enable Users to navigate the robot. Please note that if you choose to use the video functionality, it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding privacy and data protection.
- Images, and media files. We may collect any images, and media files you upload through our Services (“Images”). By uploading Images through our Services or capturing Images using our Product, you consent to our collection, processing, and storage of such information for the above purposes. We take the security of your personal data seriously and take all reasonable measures to protect it against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Purposes: We collect your Images to enable you to use our facial recognition software to identify individuals in those Images, which allows temi robot to recognize such individuals in the future. If you choose to use our facial recognition software, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, including all privacy and security laws and laws that govern the collection and use of biometric data. We do not guarantee that your use of our facial recognition software will comply with such laws.
Retention: We retain your Images for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services or as required by applicable law.
- Become a Developer. We may process your contact details (such as name, email address, phone number, company’s name) if you submitted those to us when applying to become a developer for our Services or when reaching out to our support services, as further described below.
Purpose: We use this information, based on your consent and our legitimate interest, for the purpose for which it was provided, respectively, including, responding to your inquiry and providing you with the support or information you have requested. By signing up to get the SDK, you will have access to our autonomous navigation, mobility, dynamic video and audio combined with advanced AI technology. This will provide you with a unique platform to create new experiences and reach and influence people like never before.
Retention: We retain such information for as long as needed to provide you with the inquiry requested or as required under applicable law.
- Aggregate Information. We may collect and retain metadata and statistical information concerning the use of the Services to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services. Some data may be retained on our third-party service providers’ servers in accordance with their retention policies. This retained metadata or statistical information does not identify you personally.
Data we collect when you use our Services
This category refers to means we use to improve our Clients’ and Vistors’ experience. and our process performance for our Services.
When you access the Site, or otherwise use the Services, certain information about your actions in connection with the Services, your device, and Site visit may be processed in order to provide the Services, maintain them, understand User’s usage, improving them with further versions and features, supporting them and protecting them.
- Online identifiers: When you use the Websites or Products, or Services, we may process one or more of the following online identifiers: the IP address that your internet provider assigned to your device and access to the web, cookies information, or upon landing on our Website. Such information, like any other digital service, is collected through cookies, pixel tags, and log files and includes online usage data, login data (when applicable), and IP address.
Purposes: We obtain information from server log files and use tracking technologies, like pixel tags, on our Websites to collect Online Identifiers. We use online identifiers for various purposes: (i) As part of our legitimate interest, we use certain online information for analytics and statistical purposes (ii) We also use IP addresses many times as part of our legitimate interest to monitor, detect and prevent fraud or any automated non-human actions across our Websites and Services. The IP address also serves our legitimate interest to learn the country from which you access the Services and make sure we serve the Products and Services in the right language and in compliance with the jurisdiction in which we offer our Products and Services. (iii) In certain cases, and upon your consent, third-party cookies and tags will be used for advertising and marketing purposes of our Products and Services, including by using retargeting.
Retention: We retain online information for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is processed, to begin with, or, until we make it Non-Personal Information, in which case, we reserve the right to retain the information without any time limitation, based on our discretion and commercial necessities.
- Device Information: We may collect certain information about the device from which you access the Services, such as user-agent (that includes the browser type and version, IP address, operating system type and version), device type (mobile/tablet/desktop), type and version of your operating system (MAC/PC address), and the language you use on your device.
Purposes: Based on your consent, and in certain cases, our legitimate interest, we may process device information for the purpose of the Platform’s compatibility purposes, to the right device type, the relevant operating system’s version and features.
Retention: We retain device information for as long as necessary to provide the Service’s functionality, to maintain a record of your license key and usage of the product, to associate license terms and renewals.
- Online activity: We also collect certain online activity information from Visitors. Under this category, we may also document in log files your clicks on actions and buttons across our Website or Services, if provided, as described under the category of “Online Identifiers”.
Purpose: We use this information for the following purposes: (i) for robots usage (ii) Based on your consent for advertising, marketing and retargeting of our Services. (iii) Based on our legitimate interest – to make the Website, Platform and Services responsive and functional, to measure and calculate our payments to advertisers and to monitor and prevent ad fraud concerning our Products and Services.
- Platform and Website Activity: we automatically record and process activities related to the Platfom’s usage and functionality in order to be responsive to them or allow you to revert certain actions you took such as your Site and Platform use, including but not limited to performance and frequency of use, or the number of times you visit or use the Site or Platform and the time you spend using it.
Data we collect from third parties
This category refers to data we may receive from third parties concerning the Services we provide to you.
- Data from companies that offer their products or services in relation to our Services or whose products or services may be linked from our service or whose products or services may be linked to their service.
- Information for marketing operations provided by third-party marketing services. We may share or receive information about you with/from third parties, including advertising and remarketing providers or similar partners, to personalize or understand how you engage with ads or other content.
Retention: We retain information shared or received with/from third-party advertisers/remarketers for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services or as required by applicable law.
For more information on these third-party advertisers/remarketers, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit their respective privacy policies. Please note that this list may be subject to change based on the campaigns that we run.
Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en
Active Campaign: https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/privacy-policy
LinkedIn Analytics: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Additional information as required from us to comply with legal obligations.
- Any data obtained by any of the above means may be associated with other data you have previously provided to us.
- Third-party advertising companies are sometimes used to help us collect this personal information.
Cookies may be collected by us or by third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, Google, LinkedIn Insight Tag, Doubleclick, or Pendo, to collect cookies to analyze how you interact with and use our Website, the App, and the temi robot. The information collected by these cookies includes your IP address, time of visit, whether you are a return visitor, any referring Website or App, URL, referrer, device and browser characteristics, and timestamp.
The data collected by these cookies is transmitted to and stored by the third-party vendors and is subject to their respective privacy policies.
We also use other tracking technologies, such as flash cookies, embedded scripts, eTags, and web beacons, to collect and store information about your visit, such as your browser type, operating system, mobile device information, and clickstream data.
We may use the information collected by these cookies to analyze trends, direct you to the appropriate shopping cart, gather information about visitor movements, diagnose potential problems with our server, investigate actual or potential security incidents, and ensure that the Website is working properly. We may also use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the service and to understand more about our users’ demographics.
Cookies opt out option
Your ability to opt out from temi’s cookie collection.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies already on your computer and set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences whenever you visit a site, and some services and functionalities may not work. Some of the features that make your Website experience more efficient by turning cookies off may not function properly.
You can always change your cookie preferences based on which we collected your cookies, including accepting or rejecting the cookie collection via our cookie preference feature located in our Website.
Your ability to opt out from third party cookie collection.
You may also choose to disable or delete cookies through your browser settings, but please note that doing so may affect your user experience on our Website.
You can also learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking through your device settings. For more information, see https://support.apple.com/iphone and https://support.google.com/android/.
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. We do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Please keep in mind that, if you delete your Cookies or if you set your browser or device to decline Cookies, some functions of the Site and/or the CraneView System may not function as designed or at all.
How We Use Personal Data (Purposes of Processing)?
The Legal Basis for Personal Data Use
temi only processes personal data on your use of our Website, relying on your consent. Concerning the App and temi robot usage, temi will process data as part of our engagement with temi‘s Distributors and/or Clients. In some cases, we may process your data relying on legitimate interest.
The legal basis for using your Personal Data for providing our Services is based on our obligations as the Data Processor under the appropriate Data Processing Agreement (DPA) with the relevant Data Controller, as applicable.
We will only process your Personal Data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we collected and need to use your Personal Data.
Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
We do not sell, rent or lease your Personal Data. We may share your Personal Data with service providers and other third parties, to the extent necessary to fulfil our Services. However, and to provide, operate, maintain, serve and improve our Website and Services, so as to be able to offer additional products and features further, we use third-party services. Such Services include payment processors, feedback features, support, operational tools, analytics, and statistical tools, and so forth. Those services include the following categories:
- Hosting services and storage: We use third-party host and storage services (including cloud storage) to host our Site, and respective data and retain your Information. Such Processors may be based (and their servers may be located) in the US, EU and Japan. We require each such Processor to maintain strict privacy protection and data security policies and ensure their compliance with applicable data protection laws. However, their practices and activities are fully governed by their own privacy policies.
- Analytics. If you are a User and visiting our Site, we may use analytics services to help us understand how Users interact with our Site and Services.
- Support services. We may use, from time to time, support and help desk services to provide better and faster support, whether online or, when you contact customer support.
- Authentication and security. In cases where you open an account with us, we may integrate over time certain authentication services.
- Payment processors. When you choose to purchase one or more of our products, we may use payment processing services carrying strict security standards.
- CRM and mailing lists. If you are a Customer or a User, we may use services to manage and secure your Personal Information, or, manage subscriptions and notifications lists.
- Technology partners. Some of our products and Services may include third-party technologies, widgets, or features in order to enhance a product’s functionality and expand it to include more features for you.
- Advertising and Retargeting: Some of our third-party services may collect non-identifiable information about your interaction with our Site. Third parties may use such information to serve and display ads when browsing other websites across the web (“Retargeting”). You can opt-out at any time of such type of advertising directly from the Ad when you encounter it.
- Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy. In the event that we or one of our affiliated entities is acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity or otherwise sells all or part of our/its assets, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In such a case, we will require the acquiring entity to post its data practices and provide you with any of your rights as per the jurisdiction of your residency.
We take the safeguarding of the Personal Data and non-Personal Data very seriously, and use a variety of industry standard systems, applications and procedures to protect the Data from loss, theft, damage or unauthorized use or access. However, although we make efforts to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee that the Website or our Platform will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and for further enhancing the security of our Website and Services and protection of our Visitors’ and our Users’ privacy.
We retain different types of information for different periods, depending on the purposes for processing the data. We may retain Personal Data for as long as necessary in order to support our legitimate business purposes and Services, for example, for storing data, for documentation, for cyber-security management purposes, legal proceedings and tax issues.
We may store aggregated or anonymized Non-Personal Data without a time limit. In any case, as long as you use the Website and Services, we will keep information about you as provide above in this Policy, unless we are legally required to delete it, or to the extent applicable under Applicable Law – if you exercise your rights to delete the information, subject to our legal requirements.
temi’s region-specific processing of personal data
A Notice for EEA Residents
Depending on your country of residency, and on the type of your use of our Website (Visitor or a User) or Services, certain rights concerning your Personal Data may be available to you.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) including UK, you have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to object to processing
- the rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Please contact us at: email@example.com with your detailed request and sufficient information to allow us to verify you and your request, and we will process your verifiable request within the timeframe indicated in the applicable regulation. Please note, that when handling these requests, we may ask for additional information from you. you. We will make good-faith efforts to locate the data that you request to access.
When you ask us to exercise any of your rights under this Policy and the applicable law, we may need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are, to avoid phishing and/or disclosure to you of Personal Data related to others.
We may redact from the data which we will make available to you, any Personal Data related to others, if applicable.
Transfer of Data Outside of Your Territory
If you are a resident of the EEA (including UK), it is possible that your data will be transferred outside the EEA, to third parties who can assist us in our Services. We may process your Personal Data in any country in which we do business, currently mainly the member states of the EU, Israel (a country declared by the EU Commission as an adequate country) or the US. If we shall transfer the Personal Data of an EU resident outside of Israel or the EU, we shall comply with Applicable Laws in relation to such transfer and according to our commitment under a Data Processing Agreement/Addendum (“DPA”) with the Data Controller (our Distributors).
We are subject to the provisions of the GDPR that protect your Personal Data. We will ensure that certain safeguards are in place to provide a similar degree of security for your Personal Data. Each transfer of data outside the EEA, such as to Israel where our offices are based, will be subjected to the Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/915 given on 4 June 2021 (hereinafter: “SCC” and/or “Standard Contractual Clauses”).
A Notice for California Residents
We hereby inform Visitors and Users that are California residents (in this section “You”, “Your”), of the following rights (by virtue of the CPRA) with respect to the Processing of your Personal Data:
To learn more about the Personal Data we collect, including the specific Personal Data categories collected, sources of collection, our purposes for collection, and the categories of service providers with whom we share Personal Data, please see the headlines above.
We do not sell Personal Data for business or commercial purposes, but we may share personal information or aggregated information with a third party for a business purpose. When we do so, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except the agreement.
If you wish to exercise your rights concerning our third party’s disclosure aspects, please refer below to the “Exercising Your Rights” section below.
- The CPRA grants California consumers specific rights in connection with the Personal Data collected by businesses, as described below:
- Right to Know: You have the right to know the categories and specific pieces of Personal Data we have collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Data we have collected about you.
- Right to Request Information: You have the right to request information about our collection, sale, and disclosure of your Personal Data from the previous 12 months.
- Right to Opt-out of the Sale of Personal Data: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Data we have collected about you. As of the date of this Policy, we do not sell the Personal Data we have collected about you.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your CPRA rights. We will not treat you differently for exercising any of the above rights.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise any of the CPRA rights above, don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will fulfill your request within 45 days of receiving your request. Some of these rights may be subject to limitations and qualifications, such as where fulfilling the request would conflict with federal, state, or local law, regulatory inquiries, subpoenas, or our ability to defend against legal claims. We will verify your request using your email address. If you’ve created an account with us, we will also verify your request using the information associated with your account, including billing information.
Note that we cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity and confirm the Personal Data related to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. If you wish to use an authorized agent to submit a request to opt-out on your behalf, you must provide the authorized agent with written permission signed by you. We may deny a request from an authorized agent if the agent cannot provide to us your signed authorization demonstrating that they have been authorized to act on your behalf.
If you do not wish for our online third-party partners or us (such as advertising networks) to sell or share your personal information with others, please click on the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” link to contact us with questions or to exercise your right to opt-out.
Notice for Virginia Residents
temi may disclose or make your pseudonymous personal information available to Distributors/Clients or our trusted vendors. In most cases, when we do so, we have contractually restricted their uses of this data for only temi’s business purposes. Under the VCDPA, such disclosures of personal information to service providers are not deemed to be a “sale” and thus are not prohibited after you exercise your right to cease or restrict disclosures or sales of your personal information to third parties. In any instances where we have not entered into a service provider relationship with such third parties, we will stop sharing your personal information when you instruct us not to “sell or share” your personal information.
We hope this notice has provided you with a better understanding of how we handle your personal information at temi. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
Notice for Canada Residents
Your Rights. You may be able to exercise certain rights with respect to the Personal Information that we collect and control:
- Access. You may write to us whether we have collected personal information about you and to obtain access to that Personal Information.
- Rectification. If you believe the Personal Information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can ask us to correct it.
- Deletion. You can ask us to delete Personal Information you believe we are no longer required to retain. We will delete personal information when we no longer have a lawful basis to retain it.
You may submit a request to exercise your rights by emailing to our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to anyone with no right to receive it.
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within 30 days. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you. If you have a complaint about how we use your Personal Information, we would always prefer you to contact us first. However, you may also make a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC) or to the Commission d’accès à l’information du Québec (CAIQ).
Changes to this Canadian Notice. temi may modify or update this Canadian notice from time to time, so you should review this Canadian notice periodically.
Notice to Individuals in Brazil
If you are a resident of Brazil, please be aware that temi is the processor of your Personal Data provided to, collected by, or processed by temi in connection with the Services and the controller concerning the Website management. Under the LGPD, temi’s legal basis for collecting and using your Personal Data will depend on the Personal Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We may collect Personal Data from you only relying on DPA with our Distributors/Clients or with your consent, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
We may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from you or may otherwise need the Personal Data to protect your vital interests or those of another person. You have the right to request access, correction, deletion, and restriction of your Personal Data and to object to processing based on our legitimate interests.
You may file a complaint with Brazil’s National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) and contact temi’s Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
temi may transfer data outside Brazil as part of its global operations and has in place an Inter Group Data Transfer Agreement based on the EEA’s standard model clauses to ensure adequate protection of Brazil Data.
Notice to Individuals within the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”)
If you are a resident of the PRC and are using temi’s services, please note that Roboteam Home Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd (“Roboteam”) will be responsible for processing your personal information provided to, collected by or for, or processed by temi in connection with our Services. Our designated office is located at 22F, Changfu JinMao Building, No.5 Shihua Road, Futian District, Shenzhen.
temi will process your personal information following the Personal Information Protection Law of the People’s Republic of China (“PIPL”). The legal basis for processing your personal information will depend on the specific context in which we collect it, and we will normally only collect your personal information where we have your consent, need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is necessary for public interest or news reporting purposes. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect your personal information or may otherwise need it to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
As a China Resident, you have the right to know about and make decisions regarding processing your personal information, including the right to restrict or refuse to process your personal information. You also have the right to request that temi:
- Provide you with access to your personal information.
- Correct or supplement your personal information.
- Transfer or export your personal information.
- Delete your personal information.
- Cease or restrict the processing of your personal information.
If you have any questions about the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, or if you would like to exercise any of your rights regarding your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to complain to the relevant department performing duties of Personal Information protection.
Please note that temi stores personal information Customer, User, and Visitor information in our data center in Alibaba Clouds.
When temi transfers personal information about individuals in China to its Distributors and/or Client and/or subsidiaries outside of China, we will take appropriate measures to ensure the legality, privacy, and security of the data flows necessary to provide, maintain, and develop our services.
Notice to Individuals in Singapore
temi operates in Singapore through Temi Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“temi Singapore”). temi is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the PDPA. Under the PDPA, Singapore residents have certain rights with respect to their personal information. If you are a Singapore resident, temi Singapore acknowledges that you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal information: You have the right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to correct your personal information: You have the right to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you be corrected.
- The right to withdraw your consent: If you have provided your consent to the processing and transferring of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to that were withdrawn unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
- The right to be informed of the purpose of collecting, using, or disclosing personal data: We will provide you with a notification before collecting, using, or disclosing your personal data, and will obtain your consent for the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any queries regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Our rights in relation to your personal information
Do Not Track Signals
We do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
For further information about this Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any concerns relating to this Policy, please contact us and we will make good-faith efforts to address your concerns. We are usually able to resolve privacy questions or concerns promptly and effectively. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from us, you may escalate concerns to the applicable privacy regulator in your jurisdiction. Upon request, we will provide you with the contact information for that regulator.